The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

trivial

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Fishboy!

  1. Fishboy is actually a mammal, not a fish.
  2. Fishboy has only one weakness - the colour yellow!
  3. Fishboy can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
  4. Devoid of his cells and proteins, fishboy has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
  5. Snow White's coffin was made of fishboy.
  6. Fishboy never said 'Play it again, Sam'.
  7. Scientists believe that fishboy began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
  8. Four-fifths of the surface of fishboy is covered in water.
  9. People used to believe that dressing their male children as fishboy would protect them from evil spirits.
  10. Fishboy is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature!
I am interested in - do tell me about

5 comments:

eroica said...

love it! like googlism and that ad-creating-thingy all in one.

Babs said...

Oog. Mine was just SCARY.

Avatar said...

Apparently, I will often rub up against people to lay my scent and mark my territory.

Who knew?

eroica said...

so, that was you on the bus last friday?

eroica said...

and what's with blogrolling telling me that your site is updated, fb, when it's not?

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird