The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Monday, July 10, 2006

weirdos I have worked with

Sitting just over the divider from me (I dwell in cubicle hell..) is a strange little Jordanian woman.
She has little tantrums to herself on an almost hourly basis involving things like smacking the desk loudly whilst on the phone to a client, throwing piles of paper around the desk if she can't find something, thumping her keyboard and muttering to herself in Arabic (Jordanian?), or putting her face in her hands and groaning loudly.
It was a little disconcerting at first. I thought she was complaining to me or about me to someone else, but the more I get to know her I'm not sure if she even knows she's doing it.
It's kinda amusing and yet another example of how people around here are all slightly around the twist.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird