The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

names roundup

Elefant! Great name. But very unfortunate if you happened to be morbidly obese..

Evelyn M Barrass: E.M. Barrass.. Geddit? *chortle*
Yeah, I'm easily amused.

Great first name: Wolf. Shame he was a chartered accountant.

Oh dear: Joe Semaan.
Still, it could have been worse - like his brother Chuck Semaan...

Dirk Spek - and he was married to Wilhelmina Owiehand. Sometimes names are just too bizarre..

For all those who remember the Goon show: Ying Tong.

Coxhead! *snigger*

Peter Kriss! Does the rest of Kiss know? Or care?

Vader?!
Who knew Darth's real name was John? How boring.. no wonder he changed it to Darth.
I wonder if it was a speech impediment and he really meant to say his name was 'Darcy'? Rumour has it he was a big Jane Austen fan..
Heh, his dad's name was Rudolph which adds more credence to the Darcy hypothesis..

Finally, a brilliantly Antipodean name: Tim Tam.
Well, originally from Vietnam but I'm sure he was made most welcome in Australia. And only occasionally had both ends bitten off and coffee sucked through him (if you're not from these parts you wont get that but hey, just go with it)


3 comments:

Babs said...

Ooog!! A friend of mine knew a homeless guy there named Tim Tam.

He said he was named after the cookie, though.

eroica said...

let me know if you ever come across a vegan equivalent of tim tams. mmmmm.

Anonymous said...

They made me do that! aha! I can now proudly say "I have done that!"

Plus I shipped some home so I can do it whenever I feel like it!

Until I run out.

And then I cry.

Best name I've had lately? Middle name : Bluelight. What? Were you conceived in a KMart?

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird