The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

tedium

God I'm bored..
Freakin' bored.
Boredy boredy bored..
So bored that if my screen wasn't so visible from the door I'd be playing solitaire.
I'm that bored.
Did I mention how bored I am?
Well I'm bored.
On a bored scale of 1 to really bored I'm so bored I can't even measure it.
Well past the boiling point of boredom.
Off the Boredchter scale of boredness: the scale developed by Heinrich Boredchter, an accounts clerk grade IV in a rubber band factory who first isolated the smallest particle of boredom known to Man.
Commonly known as the boron.
Known to be closely associated with the densest known particle: the moron .
In fact morons are known to emit large quantities of borons.
Making everything in the immediate vicinity boronactive.
If only this source of boredom could be harnessed and used for good not evil...

God I'm bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fisho
Only boring people get bored !!!!!!!

fishboy said...

You know, I think I liked you more when you couldn't comment..

Fragmented said...

Wow, that almost describes just how bored i am right now.

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird