The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Friday, November 25, 2005

lalalalala madness is all about...

... and it looks like fun!

Town name: Wycheproof. I'd like to take a bunch of Pagans there to see if it really is..

I think it's kinda strange and a little depressing that cemeteries have different sections. It's like the divisions between 'Us' and 'Them' have to continue after death. Divide people up by their religion and/or ethnic group. What the hell is that all about? Can't let any outsiders in, foreigners who might mix with and dilute the purity of our dead.. It's sad that all these religions who profess to be all about the life beyond this too solid flesh put so much emphasis on what happens to your cast-off shell once the soul has left it.

Traveling buy bus as I do every day it's interesting to see what people read. I'm fairly accepting of most things, even appalling women's magazines and Harry Fucking Potter, but it's just a little too wanky to be reading Nietzsche at 8:30 in the morning. You're not fooling anyone mate.

How appropriate: a funeral home on Mort Street.

One small simple way to make sure you look like a total cock: wear one of those bluetooth cell phone earpieces. Especially when you're on the bus. It just screams "I'm a self-important wanker with cheap cologne".

John A. Hole...
*snigger*
Yeah, I'm peurile.

Dong Mei Wang!
*laughing*

It must be a Friday.
Thank god...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dude reading nietzsche might have had an inspiring dream - do not negate the power of dreams oooohhhhh ahhhhhh

Bella said...

I drove past a town called Moosic the other day.
Not sure if it means Cow Vomit or Do Ray Me Far So La Tea Do music.

fishboy said...

just guess: remind me to tell you about the dream where I was being chased by huge man-eating spring onions. Was that supposed to inspire me to become a vegetarian? Eat them before they eat me? Neitzsche where are you when I need you!

Claire: I wonder if they call the place 'Cud' for short?

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird