The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

call me names

I think I'm going a little mad.
(go on, make the comment, you know you're dying to..)

I've a tendency to sign my work emails with a mock name. Well, a *partially* mock name.
It started fairly innocuously with my becoming "Brother Jeff", then "Cap'n Jeff", and developing into "Shop Floor Foreman Jeff" and "Comrade Jeffski".

But I think it's starting to get out of control - recently I've been:

Sheik Jeffstapha
Big Chief Sitting Jeff
Superjeff
Senor Jeffesto
Jeff's Evil Twin
Jeff, The Good Twin (honest!)
Jolly Rogering Pirate Jeffarrrrrr
Wing Commander Jasper Winston Fforde-Jeff (ret.)
His Holiness Jeff Paul III
First Maaaaaaaaate Jeffa
Zen Master Jeffoyama
Junior Vice-President Jeff Jeffson III
Professor Jeff PhD FRSA MD FUBAR
Lord Jeff of Jefferhampton
Ensign Jeff (making it so)
Cheese Eater Pierre Henri Le Jeffouis
The Right Honourable Jeff
The Left (Dis) Honourable Jeff
Chief Engineer Scotty McJeff
Witchfinder Lieutenant Jeffston
Jeff Nahasapenapetalan
Corporal Jeff Shultz
Special Agent Jeff Mulder
Scullery Maid Jeffette
Private Second Class Jeff Ryan (save me!)
Captain Jeff Yossarian
Brigadier-General Timothy St John Carruthers-Jeffingham, VC & BAAAA
Kaiser Gunther Helmut Jeffitz

The insanity continues...

5 comments:

eroica said...

*jeff-on-a-stick
*i can't belive it's not jeff
*the court jeffster

fishboy said...

You always were the nick-name master (mistress?) Bobo. Although I'm not too sure about Jeff-on-a-stick.. *wince*

eroica said...

i particularly liked that one actually. oh, and how about jeffpop?

Anonymous said...

o my god, I almost peed myself at this one...

Scullery Maid Jeffette

fishboy said...

*flounces*

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird