The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

work stuff (yet again)

I'm uninspired. Can't think of anything of my own to write so I'll just make fun of people like I always do:

Best misspelling of an occupation today: 'Loss Asser'. Nearly made my coffee come out my nose.

Worst surname: D'Ombrain. Poor woman, I just hope she wasn't blonde too.

In this morning's selection I've had a Howe, a Why and a Ware. Not quite 'Who's on First' but pretty good for confusing the poor dimbrains in the printroom.

Best line from a Funeral Director's hold spiel: "at some point in our lives we are all affected by death". Doesn't get much truer than that! Usually happens fairly close to the end of life though..

Stunning lack of imagination from some trailer-park trash - 4 kids by three different parents: 2 girls (Brittany and Paris! Gak!), and 2 boys - both called Shane. She could have at least called one of them Wayne..

Had someone today named S. Nora. Man they must have gotten teased so much at school...

That's all. Get back to work.

1 comment:

eroica said...

heh. thanks baby, you put a smile on my face... much needed after this morning's funeral experience.

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird