The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Monday, November 21, 2005

you don't have to be crazy to work here..

..but you will be soon enough. Some random crap:

Daftest place-name of the week: Wantabadgery. I swear I'm not making this up!

My totally non-scientific experience of trends in death leads me to believe that, while there are more deaths during Winter, it's in Spring when the suicides go through the roof. Or rather jump off the roof. Usually with something around their necks. God this job can be depressing at times.

*gasping.. laughing too much*
Oh god, some parents just don't think do they?
There's a guy named Christopher Phillip Bacon!
Chris P Bacon...
Oh dear oh dear..
*cracks up again*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris P Bacon. Dear me.

~Raquel.

Babs said...

I never would have put that together.

Big Mama said...

Some parents are soooo wrong in soooo many ways, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

so fuckin wot?!? I don't get it...
like FISHBOY is a normal name?!?
Don't try to tell me it's a handle, you KNOW that's not true.

fishboy said...

i. p. knightly? Come on splarky, no need to attempt at anonymity - your bedwetting is an open secret. I'll bring you some more adult diapers for Xmas.

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird