The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

world office

The multiculturalness of this office is quite cool, I work with:

A Papua New Guinean
2 Philippinos
An Irishman
A Russian
A Ukranian
A Croatian
A Singaporean
2 Englishmen
An Indian (from India, not the other flavour)
2 Malays
A Kenyan
An Argentinian
2 Lebanese (actually from Lebanon, not one of the sub-woofer driving dicks from Parramatta)
A Palastinian
2 Kiwis (the people, not the birds)

Oh, and there are also some Aussies. Somewhere. I think.

3 comments:

eroica said...

i work with:
fucking lunatics

Anonymous said...

wow, pot luck dinners are gonna be great!

fishboy said...

I wasn't making any judgements on their personalities: people can be dickheads, wankers, nerds and lunatics no matter what their ethnic background. But if I were to start listing the personality types at my work I think someone would call psych-emergency on us..

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird