The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Friday, October 28, 2005

how much abuse can the English language take?

Ok, so most funeral directors can't spell, that's a given, but occasionally their crapness at the English language plumbs new depths.

Every day I'll come across several examples wacky spelling, usually I can put these down to the FD badly deciphering doctors' handwriting (admittedly some of the worst in the world), an example being the constant spelling of pneumonia as 'pheumonia'. Which is understandable - if somewhat stupid, I mean just think about it for just a couple of seconds would you? What the hell is 'pheumonia'? Oh, could that perhaps actually be 'pneumonia'? That common respiratory illness that elderly people often kick-off from?Dumbasses..

I've also had 'puemomia', 'pbunomia', and 'pnellmoria'. The inventiveness is astounding.

This one takes the cake. The damn handwriting isn't that bad either. They managed make 'Preomolia' out of it.

Morons. I am surrounded by morons.

I hope it's not catching...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird