The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Friday, October 21, 2005

the name game

One of my secret pleasures at work is renaming people. I'm so crap at remembering names that I often find myself making up nicknames for myworkmates.

Currently at BDM I work with:

Shrek (although he's not actually green, or that tall, he is pretty ogreish)
Mrs Doubtfire (not actually a female impersonator, just a female impersonator impersonator)
The Queen of Spades (so-called for her penchant for wearing only black and the fact she also works in deaths)
Mary-Tran (coz she *really* looks like she used to be a guy..)
Little Miss Giggle (c'mon, you must've read the Mr Men/Little Miss books as a kid)
The Gay-Pole (he's about the same height and width as a may-pole and he's gay. He's not Polish)
Mistress Marrianne (she lashes poor Stan all the time, but then he seems to like it..)

I'm working on the rest. Some of them lack enough personality to be caricatured, which makes the job a little more difficult...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird