The third drawer's for shit. And it's full of it.

Friday, October 14, 2005

daily diversions

Working in the shitty city and spending my day interacting only with other office drones (on the whole - I have a small selection that I invest more time in) I like to play a few games with people.

Not in any big way, I don't pretend to be a secret agent, put on accents or anything too weird. And not with my workmates, I have to spend too much time with them. Just little things: like making eye-contact with people I pass on the street, seeing who will hold it as we pass each other and seeing the change of expressions on their faces as they do.

I always flash them a big smile and it's endlessly interesting to see how people deal with complete strangers smiling at them. There's a psychology thesis in there somewhere..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
May contain traces of weird